Please note our current opening times
We are open from 5pm
Wednesday to Friday
Food served from 5.45pm – 8.30pm
Our takeaway service is available Wednesday – Saturday evening
Saturday open from 12pm – Late food served 12pm -2pm and 5.45pm – 8.30pm
And Sunday lunch from 12pm – 3pm Food served from 12pm – 2pm
Christmas Party Menu
- Spiced parsnip soup
- Smoked Salmon, horseradish potato salad
- Chicken liver pate with toast
- Local roast turkey with all the trimmings*
- Sea bass fillets with saffron sauce and crispy greens*
- Braised beef skirt, shallots, mushrooms and a parsnip and potato mash
- Roasted squash risotto with toasted seeds
*Served with vegetables and potatoes
- Brioche bread and butter pudding with ice cream
- Christmas pudding with brandy cream
- Lemon Posset with homemade shortbread
Two Courses £17.95 Three Courses £21.95
Available from November for parties of 6 or more
Please note service charge is not included
Check out our new wine list, lots of lovely vino to suit all palates!
Check out our sun terrace, a really great spot to relax in the great weather
We have been at the helm of the Globe for 13 years on the 1st February. A big thank you to all that have supported us during this time. Watch out for special offers to come!!
A big thank you to everyone that voted and to all the team we are officially Somerset life’s gastro pub of 2014!!
Choose from 3 local meats for a fabulous roast dinner.
1 course £12
2 courses £16
Woohoo!! We have once again been nominated in both categories, we will let you know how we get on!!
We are delighted to announce that Kaan Atasoy won Somerset Life’s head chef of the year yesterday and that the pub got to the final 3 for best gastro pub. A big thank you to everyone that voted and to all the team for all their hard work. We’re all very excited and immensely proud!!